PRODUCT and CONTRACTORS WARRANTY
Mpumalanga Rubber hereby warrant that its product used as a Roofing Membrane has been applied by a duly authorised applicator in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations and is free from defect. In the unlikely event that the material does not remain watertight for a period of 10 years from the date of completion, Mpumalanga Rubber will replace the product at no cost subject to the conditions below being met.
- 1. Any water penetration must be reported, in writing, immediately upon discovery – Mpumalanga Rubber, 52 Springbok Street, Tasbet Park, Witbank, 1040, firstname.lastname@example.org, 013 692 3324 (f)
- 2. Any and all waterproofing membranes, rainwater gutters and outlets must have been regularly maintained in line with the current South African Standard Code of Practice.
- 3. Mpumalanga Rubber, its agents or representatives must be allowed access to inspect the area where the product alleged to be defective has been applied.
- 4. Full payment for the product and application must have been received by Mpumalanga Rubber.
- 5. The limit of liability on any one project is equal to the cost of material and application.
- 6. In any event and notwithstanding anything contained in this warranty in no circumstances shall Mpumalanga Rubber be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence albeit a statutory duty) or otherwise whatsoever and whatever the cause thereof, for any increase in costs and expenses, for any loss of profit, business, contracts, revenues or anticipated savings or for any special, indirect or consequential damages of any nature whatsoever.
- 7. The warranty covers defects arising from defective and / or negligent applications of the product.
- 8. This warranty will be rendered invalid should any of the areas to which the product has been applied by has been affected by any act, or failure to act, by any parties other than Mpumalanga Rubber or where the premises upon which the product has been used has itself been used for purposes which render the area upon which the product has been applied unsuitable for the use of the product.
- 9. The warranty specifically excludes any mechanical damage, damage caused by hail, lightning, trees, damage caused by lack of maintenance & gutter maintenance and structural defects, specifically relating to cracks.
Mpumalanga Rubber undertakes to repair any defects carried under this guarantee for a period of 10 years after the date of completion provided the conditions of this document are met.