Mpumalanga Rubber specialises in the repair and waterproofing of existing commercial, industrial and residential roofs.
- We offer highly skilled technicians and painters with extensive experience.
- We offer exceptional customer service and are one of only a few waterproofing companies able to back up our 10 year workmanship guarantee
- We use only premium waterproofing products and long term waterproofing solutions for the best outcome i.e. durable repairs
- We offer cutting edge product knowledge and application techniques and advice
Why Mpumalanga Rubber for your Roof Repairs?
We have extensive experience of waterproofing and roof repair of all manner of commercial, industrial and residential roofs. Customer satisfaction is our key focus and consequently the vast majority of our business is referrals from satisfied customers.
Our Expert Services include:
- All manner of roof repairs
- Roof ridge cap repairs
- All types of roof tile replacement and repair
- Roof renovation and where necessary, roof replacement
- Repair and replacement of rotten timber and barge boards
- Repair of waterproofing of flashing around skylights
- Painting of all types roofs
- Exterior painting of walls and boundary walls
- Roof Waterproofing
- Installation of thermal and sound roof insulation
- High pressure washing of roofs, floors, driveways and walls
- Ceiling and ceiling cornice replacement, installation and repair
- Damp proofing of walls including parapet walls
We repair roofs
We repair all manner of roofs including pitched roofs, flat roofs, tiled roofs, concrete roofs, IBR, corrugated and steel roofs in
- Residential roofing applications
- Industrial roofing applications such as factories, churches etc
- Commercial roofing applications such as shopping centres, hotels, hospitals etc.
Contact Mpumalanga Rubber today to solve your roof leakage problems.
Should you have a roofing problem or if you would like an assessment of your roofing structure, simply fill out the contact form alongside and one of our trained roofing specialists will contact you to discuss your requirements and arrange for an on-site assessment.