Frequently Asked Questions
1. If I accept the quotation, when can the work start?
We generally work with a 14 to 21 days’ lead time however this is weather dependant and can change at any time without prior notice.
2. How do I accept my quotation?
You have to send a written confirmation of acceptance e.g. signed quotation, letter or e-mail and pay the required deposit. Only when these are received is a job card issued for the project.
3. How long will it take to do the job?
Please refer to your quotation, a time estimation is included in the quotation. Note that this is only an estimate and certain factors can shorten or extend the period required to complete the project.
4. What role does the weather play in the project?
Liquid Rubber Waterproofing products, like other products, are sensitive to rain, moisture, extreme heat and extreme cold. We generally require a dry period of 24 hours before and 24 hours after application for proper curing.
5. What is WAG & DWASA & MBA?
WAG is the Waterproofing Association of Gauteng and DWASA is the Damp and Waterproofing Association of South Africa, MBA is the Master Builders Association of which we are a member off.
6. Do you do patch repairs on roofs?
No, we only do complete roofs or in some circumstances, portions of roofs. We do not do patch repairs.
7. Is there a warranty on the work?
Yes, we issue a 10-year warranty on our projects.
8. Do you allow for DIY applications?
No, unfortunately we do not retail Liquid Rubber products.
9. What about other Liquid Rubber products?
Mpumalanga Rubber is the only authorised applicators of branded Liquid Rubber products in Mpumalanga. There are other products on the market which are sold as Liquid Rubber products which generally cheaper, inferior copies. Please contact our offices if you are unsure.
10. Why would my roof measurements differ from the m2 on the quotation?
We generally provision for the following:
1. Fall of the roof
2. Profile of the roof covering e.g. IBR Sheeting, Tiles etc.
3. Up to and including upstand walls, parapet walls etc.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact Danie Jacobsz as per the details below:
Danie Jacobsz – Managing Director
071 674 4550 – Mobile
013 692 5125 – Office