Mpumalanga Rubber (Pty) Ltd are waterproofing specialists and offer a comprehensive service rubber lining all manner of vessels. Mpumalanga Rubber can apply rubber linings to vessels to minimise abrasion, improve impact resistance and prevent corrosion.
We can Rubber Line:
- Tanks and vessels and hoppers
- Preformed Liners
- Pipes and spools
- Conveyor pulleys
- Agitator shafts
- Agitator blades
- Rotary or trommel screens
- Trunnions or pins
Mpumalanga Rubber’s expert team work in tandem with our clients to identify and specify the rubber lining best suited to their specific application. A thorough assessment of the requirements and proposed solution will be done prior to the commencement of any work.
- Lining of pipes, tanks, vessels, floors, chemical storage areas
- Natural Rubber, Butyl Rubber, Ebonite Rubber
- Work can be done on and off site
- Work done in accordance with SANS 1201:2005
- Nuvo Rubber approved applicator
Vessels should be regularly inspected
Lined vessels require 6 monthly or at the very least annual inspections. This is especially important where usage parameters or conditions have changed for example where the fluids chemical composition of the liquids contained within the vessels have changed or where the temperature or pressure parameters have been changed.
Our expert team will be on the lookout for signs of:
- Blistering either of the lining or the container material
- Cuts or abrasions
- De lamination
- Rust or suspicious discolouration
Tanks need to be cleaned, de-greased and dried before inspection can commence. We are also meticulous with regards to maintaining the pressure vessel log book.
Call us or simply fill out our contact form and one of our experienced technician will contact you to discuss your Tank and vessel lining requirements.